What to Bring
TAX SEASON REMINDER: It gets busier as the season progresses,
so get your materials in early to meet the IRS deadline.
If you are a NEW client
- New clients are always a face-to-face meeting, even if it’s just to drop-off your stuff at the front desk.
- Prior 3 to 5 years’ tax returns (or as many of these you can find)
- If you’re claiming an energy credit, we need your returns from 2006 and forward.
- Your current tax year information
- drivers license(s) and social security card(s) for ALL family members
YOU DON’T NEED AN APPOINTMENT – STOP BY, DROP OFF, OR MAIL-IN YOUR TAX ORGANIZER AND RELATED DOCUMENTS, BETWEEN FEBRUARY 1ST AND MARCH 31ST. SEE OUR “CONTACT US” PAGE TO REQUEST YOUR ORGANIZER AND PROCEDURE INSTRUCTIONS.
If you are a RETURNING client
- Returning clients do not need to schedule appointments. Returning clients can mail or drop-off without an appointment.
- Tax Organizers are mailed at the end of every January for you to include with your tax info — just drop it off or mail it in
- 24 Hour Secure Drop Box
We use ProSeries®, Intuit’s Professional Edition of Turbo Tax / Tax prep software for income tax preparation.
Have you prepared your own individual or business returns using TurboTax last year, and now seek professional help? If so, bring your TurboTax data disk, (CD, DVD, or Flash Drive), from your last year’s return, in addition to your printouts of the last 3 years. We prefer your actual data file per these instructions, or if need be, you can provide your PDF file: Learn How