We offer the following services, (offered separately a la carte), to residents of the Greater Philadelphia Region, Delaware Valley, Tri-State Area. (Go to our Contact Us page.)
(CPA since 1978) ▪ Enrolled Agent (since 1996) ▪ Bachelor of Business Administration, Temple University (BBA 1974) ▪ Central High, Philadelphia (BA 1969)
- Tax Minimization
- Less tax: More fun: Measured results
- Pay as little as possible and stay out of trouble.
- Licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- Helping you gain control of your business and/or personal financial health
- ESTIMATE THE COST TO GET YOUR TAXES DONE.
Certified Financial Planner® (CFP® since 1996) ▪ Registered Investment Adviser (RIA – Penna.) (since 2003) ▪ Financial Adviser (since 1985)
- Engage Us to Professionally Manage Your Investment Portfolio.
- As a Fiduciary, we Are Legally Obligated to Place Your Interests Before Any Other Party, Including Our Own.
- Mitigate taxation on your IRA’s || 401(k)’s || Rollovers.
- Securities offered through Dedicated Investment Advisers LLC
- Estate and Legacy Planning
…partnering with attorneys to provide the option of having your estate planning documents delivered through an online platform
- “Advisor” can be spelled 2 ways. The U.S. Congress chose “Adviser” in 1940.
Independent Insurance Advisor
- Annuities, Life and Long Term Care Insurance
- 7 in 10 people, age 65 and older, will need Long Term Care Insurance to Protect their Assets.
- Insurance offered through Dedicated Insurance Advisers LLC
- Make us #1 on your business, personal or retirement checklist.
Monday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Tuesday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Sunday – closed
Steve Clott, CPA EA CFP®
2024 W Darby Rd
Havertown, PA 19083
No new 1040 clients will be accepted between May and December, as we continue to service existing and new investment and advisory clients, and existing and new long-term care insurance and life insurance clients.