Technically speaking, an amateur gambler must report the full amount of each and every win on the miscellaneous income line on page 1 of Form 1040.
Use this for your LOG, and enclose it with the rest of your tax info, and Tax Organizer.

Daily Gambling LOG

Pin It on Pinterest

Call Now ButtonCall Now