Welcome to the spring of our 40th Tax Season!

SUBSCRIBE, UPDATE, (or UNSUBSCRIBE), to our IRS Tax Tips Newsletter, here.

We’re working on future newsletters for Personal Finance, Financial Services, Investments, Insurance, and Long-Term Care Insurance, so we’ll keep you posted when available.

– Steve Clott

Securities offered through Dedicated Investment Advisers LLC
“Advisor” can be spelled 2 ways.  Congress chose “Adviser” in 1940.
Registered Investment Advisors vs. Brokers: What’s the difference?

(Clients’ brokerage accounts / securites custodied at TD Ameritrade Institutional)
(Clients’ annuity accounts custodied at TransAmerica Premier)
Independent Insurance Agent (’96)
Enrolled [EA] with the United States Department of Treasury to Practice before the IRS (Enrolled Agent # 60152).
A Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (USC 31 Section 330 + IRC 7525a.3.A) regulated under US Treasury Cir. 230.

Your referrals are welcomed and appreciated.
Year-Round – Taxes – Portfolio Management – Rollovers – Annuities – Long-Term-Care Insurance

Please do not send regular e-mails with your social security number or other personal info.  Use fax instead.
This entry was posted in Tax Tips. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.