What to Bring
TAX SEASON REMINDER: It gets busier as the season progresses,
so get your materials in early to meet the IRS deadline.
If you are a NEW client
- New clients are always a face-to-face meeting, even if it’s just to drop-off your stuff at the front desk.
- Prior 3 to 5 years’ tax returns (or as many of these you can find)
- If you’re claiming an energy credit, we need your returns from 2006 and forward.
- Your current tax year information
- drivers license(s) and social security card(s) for ALL family members
- The appropriate pages of this 2017 Tax Organizer.
- IF YOU ONLY HAVE A COUPLE OF ITEMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE ORGANIZER, just complete this one-page Federal Information Worksheet-3, with your own schedules, if any.
- Likewise, the APPROPRIATE pages of this CRITICAL TAX QUESTIONS Organizer, signed at the top of page 1.
- Signed and dated IRS Form 2848
- These 3 letters (signed by both spouses, if married, where indicated by yellow highlight)
- If that’s too much paper for your printer to print, stop by for all 4 sets- WE ALREADY HAVE THEM.
YOU DON’T NEED AN APPOINTMENT – STOP BY, DROP OFF, OR MAIL-IN ALL 4 SETS, BETWEEN FEBRUARY 1ST AND MARCH 31ST
If you are a RETURNING client
- Returning clients do not need to schedule appointments. Returning clients can mail or drop-off without an appointment.
- Tax Organizers are mailed at the end of every January for you to include with your tax info — just drop it off or mail it in
- 24 Hour Secure Drop Box
Use our drop off or mail-in service: After you complete our tax organizer, (or choose to use your own worksheets), you can drop it off or mail it back with the self addressed envelope provided.
We use ProSeries®, Intuit’s Professional Edition of Turbo Tax / Tax prep software for income tax preparation.
Have you prepared your own individual or business returns using TurboTax last year, and now seek professional help? If so, bring your TurboTax data disk, (CD, DVD, or Flash Drive), from your last year’s return, in addition to your printouts of the last 3 years. Learn How