(See Fees, below)
IRS BEGINS e-FILE JANUARY 23 RD!
Call for your Tax Organizer and Tax Questionnaire now.
- Annual tax return preparation & filing
- Audit assistance for any IRS, State or Local tax inquiry on your returns that we prepared
- Annual personalized tax plan generated from your tax return
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an individual who has passed the Uniform CPA Examination and who has received state certification to practice accounting and to provide advisory services to assist their clients in becoming more profitable, liquid and solvent.
- A Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) refers to the certification owned and awarded by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. The CFP® designation is awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP® Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
- An Enrolled Agent (EA) is a tax professional allowed to represent taxpayers in matters concerning the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Special Offer for New Clients (normally $120):
$ 69 – 1040-EZ + 1 state return (PA or NJ or DE)
$ 79 – 1040-A + 1 state return (PA or NJ or DE)
$ 99 – 1040 + 1 state return (PA or NJ or DE)
Additional forms, schedules, and other states are extra.
Estimated_Tax_Prep_Fees (<—- CLICK HERE) We charge by the form for federal (IRS), state, and local returns. As of 2015, the Internal Revenue Service website contains 896 personal tax forms. Therefore, we cannot provide you with an online or phone quote.
HOWEVER, Let us take a look at all your forms from the prior year, and we’ll be glad to give you an estimate of what we would’ve charged for those.
We frequently charge LESS than the fees shown in the last column of: this FEES link.
(This “older IRS schedule” does not include fees related to forms that have to do with the Affordable Healthcare Act [ObamaCare], beginning 2013, such as Forms 1095, 8959, 8960, 8962, and 8965, among others.)
Use our drop off or mail-in service: AFTER YOU COMPLETE OUR TAX ORGANIZER, (or choose to use your own worksheets), YOU CAN DROP IT OFF, OR MAIL IT BACK WITH THE SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE PROVIDED.
My Best Tax Advice Ever, Part III: Make Friends With a Tax Pro by Kelly Phillips Erb, (Forbes Contributor)
Checks For Less discounted office supplies:
We use ProSeries®, Intuit’s Professional Edition of Turbo Tax / Tax prep software for income tax preparation.
Have you prepared your own individual or business returns using TurboTax last year, and now seek professional help?
If so, bring your TurboTax data disk, (CD, DVD, or Flash Drive), from your last year’s return, in addition to your printouts of the last 3 years. Click on the TurboTax logo below.
Bring in your TurboTax disk from last year, if you DIY last year.
Besides the above link, see also, these TurboTax helpful links: