TAX SEASON BEGINS FEBRUARY 1 ST! Get your Tax Organizer now.
- Annual tax return preparation & filing
- Audit assistance for any IRS or State tax inquiry on your returns that we prepared
- Annual personalized tax plan generated from your tax return
- Personal financial review discussion available
- Investments, Insurance, & Estate Plan discussion available
- A CPA is an individual who has passed the Uniform CPA Examination and who has received state certification to practice accounting and to provide advisory services to assist their clients in becoming more profitable, liquid and solvent.
Cash Flow Optimization
Tax Advantaged Planning
Your financial advisor should be: Dedicated Investment Advisers, LLC (a Registered Investment Adviser), Steve Clott CPA CFP®, managing member – click here
Steve Clott, IAR CPA CFP® EA, managing member, (portfolio and asset manager)
EXTENSION: Need Extra Time to Complete Your Tax Return? File for an Extension –
So, do the following, and then come to us after April 16th with your STUFF!
PA accepts the federal extension.
Both IRS and PA ask that you pay what you think you owe.
If you think about it, that’s a “Catch-22 situation”.
Since the necessary data is not yet available, a lot of taxpayers make that amount come out to zero, OR use the prior year information, and then pay the consequences of penalty and interest later.
FOR PRESENT CLIENTS WHO NEED AN EXTENSION OF TIME – WE WILL FILE THE IRS EXTENSION FOR YOU… JUST LET US KNOW IN ADVANCE OF THE DUE DATE.